Dear SIF members,
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Nordic SIF meeting in Stockholm on 12 November 2015.
Program, 11.30 – 19.00
- Welcome – Johan Florén, Chairman of Swesif
- Presentation by all the Nordic SIFs – Current priorities, interesting initiatives and activities.
- Expectations for Paris and the role of portfolio decarbonisation in a 2 degree world – Eric Usher, Head (acting) , United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEPFI)
- Climate metrics and strategies – Jakob Thomä, 2 degree Investment Initiative
- Montreal pledge and other climate related projects – Nathan Fabian, Director of Policy and Research, PRI
VENUE: Lindhagensgatan 86 (Skandia’s head quarter), Stockholm. Click here for map.
REGISTRATION: Please register by filling out the form below. Please confirm your attendance at the Nordic SIF meeting before the 3rd of November.
Observe: This meeting is for Norsif, Dansif, Finsif and Swesif members only.
PRI event on 13 November
PRI will hold the annual Nordic PRI event on November 13 at 9.00-12.00 o’clock at Lindhagensplan 86, Stockholm. PRI will send all PRI signatories a separate invitation regarding this event.
For other questions, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.